Take our margarita inspired gose, La Catrina to the next level.
The grumpy crew tested Cy’s beergarita and decided it’s perfect for any occasion! Make one at home and let us know what you think!
La Catrina Beergarita
- One bottle of La Catrina (order one here)
- Tequila of choice
- 15 ounces Frozen Strawberries
- 15 ounces Frozen Mango
- Margarita Salt
- 4 Limes
- Halve one lime, quarter the rest as necessary for garnish.
- Pour the entire bottle of La Catrina into a blender.
- Add two shots of Tequila (more or less as desired)
- Add frozen fruit
- Squeeze Lime juice from halves into the blender
- Salt rims of glasses
- Pour beergarita into glasses and serve!
Show us your creation with the hashtag #gumpybeergarita! Happy drinking! 🍻